Residential Roadside Mailbox
Front and rear access
1/4" Thick steel shell
3/16" reinforced steel doors
2" Continuous welded steel hinge
1/4" steel powder coated red flag
7 Pin Tubular lock
- 8" of recessed slot design to:
- Accept small packages.
- Keep hands out!
Brushed satin nickel pull
Free 1-1/2" address numbers for the front door
Pre-drilled for our steel posts (sold separately)
Two types of post available: Bolt Mounted, or In Ground Mounted
Available in Black, White, Green, or Aluminum
Dimensions: 12"H x 12"W x 23"L
Incoming Mail Slot: 1 3/4" x 11 1/2"
Outgoing Mail Slot: 3" x 11 1/2"
Weight: 98 lbs.
- Slam-Lock (for locked up packages)
- High Security Medeco and Abloy
- The Vault Lock
- The Vault Lock EXTREME!
- Setup for the "Arrow Lock" (post office approval needed)
Front and Rear access doors: If you need to retrieve your mailbox from the rear of the mailbox, we can make that possible. This is made for those who live on a busy street, or would like to put their mailbox through a fence or masonry and retrieve mail from the back of the mailbox instead of the front.
- Front and rear doors "Keyed Alike" (upgraded locks require additional purchase).
- Front door is made "Fake" (Front door is welded shut from the inside with fake lock).
- Front locked door is replaced with a "Solid Plate" completely welded.
**Freight included in pricing**
**Depending on availability, shipping may take up to 4-6 weeks**
**Installation Not Included. All orders are for curb side delivery only. For installation requests, please make a note in your order and we will contact you**
We Also Recommend