Armored Postal Key Keeper
Has your Postal Key Keeper been pried open?
Has your key been stolen?
Built like a safe, the Armored Postal Key Keeper is similar in construction to the Knox Box used by local fire departments.
The biggest problem with normal postal key keepers is that you can pry them one with a screw driver and steal the key to the building!
Screw drivers are not going to open these.
- Extremely pry resistant
- Comes in both a recessed model and a surface mounted model
- Recessed door accepts USPS lock
- Includes keybak key retractor to automatically return key to key keeper so the key doesn’t get misplaced
- Painted black
- Outside made of 1/4" steel. 3" deep x 4" wide x 6" long
- Inside space 2" deep x 3 1/2" wide x 5 1/2" long
- *Surface Mount has a "flauge" 7 x 9
We Also Recommend