Armored Postal Key Keeper
Built like a safe, the Armored Postal Key Keeper is similar in construction to the Knox Box used by local fire departments.
The underlying security issues with normal postal key keepers stem from their structural designs. Those key keepers do not prioritize security and are built with thin aluminum metal components. They are easily pried open with the most basic tools, like a screw driver, or smashed open with virtually anything.
Our key keepers are pry resistant. They cannot be forced open with a crowbar or a screw driver. Nor can they be smashed open with a sledgehammer. The armored key keepers are made with thick slabs of steel. They easily withstand physical damage and extreme weather conditions.
- Extremely pry resistant
- Comes in both a recessed model and a surface mounted model
- Accepts USPS lock
- Includes Keybak key retractor to automatically return key to key keeper
- Outside made of 1/4" steel. 3" deep x 4" wide x 6" long
- Inside space 2" deep x 3 1/2" wide x 5 1/2" long
- *Surface Mount has a "flauge" 7 x 9
Returns are subject to a 20% restock fee.
We Also Recommend